We continuously scour the world for the best in sun protective swimwear and accessories which meet our criteria for maximum sun protection, safety, style, comfort and affordability. The following awesome brands are now on board! So take a moment to get to know each one before you make your purchase.
Happy Shopping! :)
Born 1998 in Genoa, Italy, Aqua Sphere began a quest to create more comfortable eyewear for swimming. Launching its ground breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere changed the landscape of eye protection, introducing a new type of eyewear that provides increased peripheral vision with curved lenses, easy to adjust straps, and long lasting comfort.
Today, Aqua Sphere is focused on developing products that active swimmers, triathletes and water enthusiasts desire. Working with elite athletes such as 4-time Olympian Amanda Beard and Ironman World Champion Faris al Sultan, Aqua Sphere continues to innovate and offers a complete range of swimwear, wetsuits, eyewear and accessories. Aqua Sphere’s commitment to innovation can be found through its patented technologies in eye protection and wetsuits as well as its unique body shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.
Aqua Sphere has developed a reputation for Technology, Quality and Comfort.
Designed by an F-18 fighter pilot for your little aviator, Babiators are sure to make your child the Maverick of the playground! Check out its cool features: -
* MAXIMUM SUN PROTECTION: Babiators protect your child's eyes at a critical time by offering 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
* SAFE: When babies grab onto something, where’s the first place it goes? Their mouths! That’s why it’s imperative that anything made for young children be safe – and that’s the idea behind Babiators flexible rubber frame design. Babiators test every shipment to ensure that its sunglasses comply with the most stringent regulations in the world for BPA, phthalates, lead, and other metals. Its top quality 100% UVA and UVB protection lenses are also impact and shatter-resistant.
* DURABLE: Babiators are incredibly durable. Its flexible rubber frames consistently bounce back after being bent, twisted, or sat upon! Click here to see it for yourself!
* GUARANTEED!: Your Babiators will come with an incredible Lost and Found guarantee! We believe outfitting your child with Safe, Durable, and Awesome products is too important to let the loss of your Babiators product get in the way! So, if your child's Babiators products are lost or broken within one year of purchase, we will send you a FREE replacement (all you pay is shipping!).
* STYLISH: Babiators are available in two sizes (Ages 0-3 and Ages 3-7+) and come in a varity of awesome colors. It has garnered a celebrity following that includes Sarah Jessica Parker, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Garner, Neil Patrick Harris, Mariah Carey and Beverley Mitchell!
Beluga Kids was born out of our founders' quest for stylish, durable and well-fitting thermal swimwear for their little ones. Dissatisfied with the very limited range of children's thermal swimwear in the market, we poured all our knowledge and experience gained from trying out various brands to create the ideal thermal swimwear. Our swimwear have been vigourously 'water-tested' by little children on numerous trips to the pools, beaches and water playgrounds!
Today, Beluga Kids has become a top-selling brand of high quality thermal swimwear for babies and young children. Every piece of Beluga Kids Swimwear comes with a guarantee of the following qualities:
Founded by two mothers with vast experience in the fashion and beauty industry, US-based Cabana Life combines fashion with function by offering stylish clothing with 50+ UV protection through patented SkinSafe™ Technology. The collection offers a variety of beach-essentials including bathing suits, hats, cover-ups, tunics, shirts, and pants for boys, girls, and women.
* MAXIMUM SUN PROTECTION: All Cabana Life styles provide UPF 50+ UV Protection through its patented SkinSafe™ Technology, which block 98% UVA & UVB rays. Their collection also features the ever-popular cover-up sets to ensure sun protection continues when out of the water.
* COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Rashguards feature a zipper/button neckline which make it easy to slip on and off. Infant onesies feature an oversized zipper as well as snap closures at the crotch to make for easy diaper changes.
* STYLISH: Cabana Life's "beach club chic" styles have garnered a celebrity following that includes Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marcia Gay Harden, Jack Black, and Lisa Kudrow. Need we say more?
COOLA's quest is to spoil your sometimes finicky, always worthy skin with the most pure, eco-conscious products possible. After all, you may obsess over what you put in your body, but think about what you put on it. COOLA consciously chose to develop their products using as many ingredients as possible that are natural, organic, sustainable and locally sourced, much like the foods we prefer to eat. Green, yet still luxurious, each of our high performance products protect and nourish the skin with vitamins while remaining free of parabens, paba and phthalates. An advocate of both research and education, COOLA donates to the Melanoma Research Alliance and Healthy Child Healthy World.
COOLA's line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for our organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by our organic seals. Additionally, we formulate with Plant Protection®, which allows us to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Today, COOLA produces in limited quantity batches in sunny and cool San Diego, so they are able to reformulate often, taking advantage of new developments in sun science.
Paxley Eyewear focuses on three main things: protection, comfort, and design.
* COMFORT: With the help of top eyewear designers in the US, Paxley has created an ergonomically sound frame and temple design that was specifically made for babies and toddlers, not just sized down from adult eyewear!
* SAFE: Working closely with engineers and manufacturers in Italy, Paxley created a safe, hypoallergenic pair of glasses that are safe enough to chew on.
Because of their lightweight design and ergonomically-tested fit, Paxley frames are a favorite among infants and toddlers. Designed using a scientific approach, Paxley frames feature the unique SafeBend™ technology that won't pinch fingers, hair or clothing. They're also molded to provide the utmost comfort for delicate and developing heads and noses. While the fit is a big hit with little ones, so is the feel. Made with the same soft, state-of-the-art materials found in baby bottles, Paxleys are also BPA-free, 100% hypo-allergenic and have been certified by the CPSC to be safe for infants and kids.
ro•sham•bo baby is owned and operated by San Diego family scott, julia and their baby girls, avery and chloe. We started our little company after realizing that nobody was making high quality, stylish baby sunglasses while at a baseball game with a friend’s four month old who was staring up at the bright sun with no protection. Scott put his adult sunglasses on him and lightning struck: Little People Deserve Big People Shades. That means making them in Italy instead of China. That means making them safe, durable, flexible, and chewable for little mouths. And that means making them just as stylish as designer adult shades.
Two years later, we had the world’s best baby sunglasses ready for your little one and ours! Scott didn't want stop there though, he wanted to wear matching unbreakable pink shades with avery, so we made kids and adult sizes so the whole family can match!
Our name is a reference to the nostalgic game we all grew up playing (otherwise know as “rock, paper, scissor,” but “rock paper scissor baby” doesn’t have quite the same ring to it…). it also pays tribute to our autism support mission: special education and autism teachers have told us that playing ro•sham•bo can be a valuable teaching tool when kids need a quiet, calming, and personal interaction with a teacher. we have autism in our family, so this has been and always will be a pillar of our business.
Splash About was born from extensive experience working in the swimwear and clothing industries. For 20 years, they have invented and developed products for babies, children, and adults. Splash About's warehouse and distribution are based in the UK, and the business and design headquarters are based in France. They have consulted parents, swim teachers, and independent professional safety testing houses in the UK, France, and Australia to develop the best swim products.
In 2001, Splash About identified the need for a product that would keep infants warm in the water. Using the best quality fabrics, Splash About created the baby wetsuit. Their BabyWrap Wetsuit was an instant success with initial 'baby-testers' and the product was quickly put into full production. It is now one of their most popular items.
Splash About continues to create original products and is proud to have set the standard for quality. All of Splash About's products, including the BabySnug Wetsuit, Swim Vest, and Swim Diapers have been tested for safety, functionality, strength, and durability. Their products work because they listen to their customers.
Splash About's innovative and market leading products have been winning awards for years! Their Happy Nappy, Baby Wrap, Baby Snug, Warm-in-One and Combi have recently won Bizzibaby and Loved by Parents awards.
Based in the USA, SwimZip manufactures award-winning UV swimwear which are well-loved for its style and ease of use. Check out its awesome features: -
* Sun Protection: SwimZip's swimwear carry the highest UPF 50+ certification which means it blocks out 99% of UVA and UVB rays.
* Quality: SwimZip's swimwear are made of chlorine resistant fabric which lasts through many more days in the pool.
* Comfort: SwimZip's signature full zipper front and zipper garage around the neck make it safe and easy to zip on or off, especially when wet. It also features a tagless neckline and is made of quality stretch lycra/nylon.
* Style: Who says swimwear can't be fashionable? SwimZip has proudly garnered a celebrity following that include Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Ben Affleck and Tori Spelling! SwimZip's highly raved styles mean your mini-me will be the most chic, sassy, fun little beach bum!
... Watch this space for more great brands coming your way!...
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
Subscribe to our list and be the first to receive exclusive member offers, latest promotions and new arrivals!