Designed specially for active kids, New Zealand-made Skinnies Kids Sungel is a soft, honey coloured sun gel that spreads easily to create an even layer of UV protection. Using waterless Organogel technology, this revolutionary sungel goes on clear, dries fast and the best part? It doesn't leave any whitish sheen like many sunscreens do! Perfect for use on kids who dread applying thick sunscreens and those who don't like having obviously sunscreen-ed skin!
It smells great too! The added coconut oil & aloe extract for soothing the skin give it a light coconut smell.
Volume: 100ml / 3.4oz
Expiry date: Sep 2022
- No water used in manufacturing your Skinnies sungel (vs. normal sunscreens which contain 50-70% water). This means it is like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for more effective and longer lasting UV protection.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB, SPF50 protection.
- A pea-sized blob is enough to cover the face, ears and neck. A little goes a long way; get more mileage out of this awesome sungel!
- Non-comedogenic for people with acne and oily skin.
- 2-hour water resistant.
- NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
- Safe for kids. Suitable for kids from 3 months old.
- Vegan friendly. There are no ingredients of animal origin.
- Reef safe, in accordance with Hawaiian Sunscreen standards
- A truly environmentally conscious product as it uses no water in its manufacture, is made with biodegradable ingredients and is packaged in fully recyclable packaging.
How to Use:
Use Skinnies thoroughly and sparingly for instant long lasting UV protection. A pea size blob will cover your face, neck and ears.
The industry recommended amount of normal sunscreen for your whole body is a shot glass (30ml). With Skinnies you use a teaspoon amount (around 6ml) for your body - 5 times less than typical sunscreens!
Check the water resistance rating and reapply if you’re in the water for extended periods or if you towel dry yourself.
Active ingredients: Uvinul A Plus, Bemotrizinol, Octocrylene.
Inactive ingredients: Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Coconut Sweetie Hypoallergenic Aroma.
Skinnies is a TGA listed medicine and complies with the AU/NZ standard 2604:2012.
Skinnies is independently tested for SPF efficacy, broad spectrum and water resistance by Eurofins.
Skinnies is made in Auckland, New Zealand in a GMP facility.