The Bedhead Bucket hat is a fabulously comfortable sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and is rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Our bucket hats have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from soft, super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
Size 3-6y comes in the Classic Bucket style which features a band around the brim for a more structured look.
This piece features adorable joey prints on a soothing pastel green base, and is a favourite for young animal lovers!
Suited To: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings.
- Made of soft cotton jersey, in a clean and modern style built for maximum comfort and a perfect fit
- Rated UPF50+ for maximum UV Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Ponytail slit to keep long hair off the neck
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths and styling
- Perfect for pre-schools & daycare centres
- Wash & Wear - hand or gentle machine wash and line dry
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure you get the most appropriate size.
*STEP 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
*STEP 2: Use a measuring tape to measure the largest circumference around the head. Otherwise, use a ribbon to measure then obtain the length against a ruler.
*STEP 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 5cm.
For example: If the child's head circumference measures 41cm, you should purchase the 42cm size. The cotton jersey material allows for some stretch of another 4cm up to 46cm - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up (47cm) would be too large, causing the hat to sit poorly on the head, block your child's vision, and discourage them from wearing the hat.
Please watch this video demo on how to measure your child for a Bedhead hat