The Bedhead Toddler Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Our Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from our super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
This adorable piece features cute terriers in bright green and blue a soft nautical design on a lovely pastel grey marle base. Perfect for doggie fans!
** NOTE: Actual colour of the terriers are blue and green (not teal) as shown in the main model picture.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Made of soft cotton jersey, in a clean and modern style built for maximum comfort and a perfect fit
- Rated UPF50+ for maximum UV Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Ponytail slit to keep long hair off the neck
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths and styling
- Perfect for pre-schools & daycare centres
- Wash & Wear - hand or gentle machine wash and line dry
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure you get the most appropriate size.
STEP 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
STEP 2: Use a measuring tape to measure the largest circumference around the head. Otherwise, use a ribbon to measure then obtain the length against a ruler.
STEP 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 5cm.
For example: If the child's head circumference measures 41cm, you should purchase the 42cm size. The cotton jersey material allows for some stretch of another 4cm up to 46cm - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up (47cm) would be too large, causing the hat to sit poorly on the head, block your child's vision, and discourage them from wearing the hat.