Bedhead Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect baby sun hat that also converts hat-haters into hat-lovers!
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort - so much that kids forget they're wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot weather conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eye-line.
- Made of soft cotton jersey, in a clean and modern style built for maximum comfort and a perfect fit
- Rated UPF50+ for maximum UV Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths and styling
- Perfect for pre-schools & daycare centres
- Wash & Wear - hand or gentle machine wash and line dry
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure you get the most appropriate size.
STEP 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
STEP 2: Use a measuring tape to measure the largest circumference around the head. Otherwise, use a ribbon to measure then obtain the length against a ruler.
STEP 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 5cm.
For example: If the child's head circumference measures 41cm, you should purchase the 42cm size. The cotton jersey material allows for some stretch of another 4cm up to 46cm - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up (47cm) would be too large, causing the hat to sit poorly on the head, block your child's vision, and discourage them from wearing the hat.