The Bedhead Ponytail Bucket hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat featuring our unique 'anti-flop' technology ensuring brims won’t flop in front of their eyes!
Due to popular demand – our girls Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks! Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot weather conditions with UPF50+ excellent protection.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Made of soft cotton jersey, in a clean and modern style built for maximum comfort and a perfect fit
- Rated UPF50+ for maximum UV Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Ponytail slit to keep long hair off the neck
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths and styling
- Perfect for pre-schools & daycare centres
- Wash & Wear - hand or gentle machine wash and line dry
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure you get the most appropriate size.
STEP 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
STEP 2: Use a measuring tape to measure the largest circumference around the head. Otherwise, use a ribbon to measure then obtain the length against a ruler.
STEP 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 5cm.
For example: If the child's head circumference measures 41cm, you should purchase the 42cm size. The cotton jersey material allows for some stretch of another 4cm up to 46cm - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up (47cm) would be too large, causing the hat to sit poorly on the head, block your child's vision, and discourage them from wearing the hat.