Shapely and stylish with a deep panelled crown, our girl’s bucket hats are light and cool on heads, making them hats kids don’t even realise they’re wearing! Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, this beautiful reversible Wanderer hat provides excellent UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shield eyes and faces all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim gives a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in eyes.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight.
Sweet tiny rose pink, red and orange flowers on one side; beautiful rosa pink on the other, Fleur is for floral lovers big and small. Also available in Baby Flap Hat (sizes from birth - 3yo).
Best suited to: Independent kids on the move - perfect for outdoor adventures!
- Lightweight and comfortable for kids who fuss over hats.
- Wide brims with a slightly longer back for feminine style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more elegant feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight). If not needed, chin ties can be removed without compromising the quality of the hat by cutting them off with a scissors.
SIZING ADVICE FOR HERITAGE RANGE:
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure your child’s head to get the ideal fit.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try to help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take the measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Choose a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Wanderer Panelled Bucket Hats have adjustable ties in the crown to get the perfect fit to your child’s head size with a 4cm range in each hat. By choosing the smallest size of the range, you will get the most wear out of it.
FOR EXAMPLE: If your child’s head measures 51cm, you will want the 50-54cm hat to ensure plenty of future wear. If your child’s head is measuring 53cm, it’s best to go to the 54-58cm as you can pull in the ties to make the hat size 54cm.
Please watch this video demo on how you can measure your child's head circumference. -->
BRIM DEPTH - 'Wanderer' Panelled Bucket
| Hat Size
| 6 - 12mth / 46 - 50cm / S
| 1 - 3 years / 50 - 54cm / M
| 3 - 6 years / 54 - 58cm / L
| 6 - 13 years / 58 - 62cm / XL